Skip to main content

Sadistic horror

Sadistic horror


Ripped out of my home, ripped off, worst rip off ever in my life. Ripped off my writing and research, winter clothes and bed. Totally illegal. There is basically no laws in Christchurch any more. Lawless and corrupt. The same bastards who let those terrorists in here to do the mosque attacks. Banned me from getting another home. Home is such a priority. They are compulsive liars. Kidnapped, trafficked, lied to, lied about, threatened with sadistic horror. A fate worse than death. Not a shred of privacy, targeted by illegal electronic equipment operated by New Zealand neo war criminals. Same type of equipment used for sleep deprivation, high pitched noises and other electronic attacks.
New priority, to get these sadists banned from government jobs. Take the weapon out of their hands. Their government jobs. Agenda pushing extremism. Above the law, abuse of power. Running a state within a state. Nazis without a party. With a service, called the Gestapo, in Christchurch. Its my life, my work, these enemies have no right to obliterate basic human rights. Expect me to wait until they decide to recognize me as a human being. Which they wont, coz they are Nazi extremists. Neo war criminals.  These weirdos have no right at all to do crimes like this.

They dont recognize any  of the laws. They dont recognize people as human beings with human rights. Extreme bullying followed by extreme victim blaming. My usual priority is having a home. Having some say in my own life, and my work. Reading, writing and communicating is a basic human right. There are no excuses. Lies and slander are not excuses. Ripping things off and dumping rubbish is a  violation of my basic human right to have a say in my own life.

Sadists with government jobs they should not have. New laws, anti bullying, banning some military guns. Next hate crime laws and extremism laws and what ive been calling for. Nazi extremists should be banned in New Zealand especially banned from having government jobs. They are just agenda pushing sadists. Above the law, abuse of power, trying to run a state within a state. Nazis without a party.

The kids, wont put up with the bullshit either. They will call for a high security jail to be built and you sadists to be put in it. What do you expect. Kidnapping is a crime, torture is a crime, trafficking is a crime, forced associations is a crime, invasions of privacy is a crime, ID theft fraud is a crime. For example, all laws they dont recognise. These laws still exist. No one will put up with it. Giving me the run around. Lies about me, lies to me. Hacking other government files. Lies, slander, hate in government files.  Deceptive, obvious, totally illegal.

These Nazi extremist sadists have no right at lal to do these crimes. They are not above the law. Just coz they dont recognise any laws. Christchurch is just lawless and corrupt. Its my life, my work, these enemies have no right at all to try and prevent me getting on with my life and having a say in my life. They will never get away with what they have done, what they are doing now and what they are threatening to do.

Bottom line, if I dont sort this, it wont get sorted. Coz of Corruption. Horrorwood New Zealand. I wont put up with this bullshit and the kids wont put up with it either, wait and see. Political fraud. Holding people slaves, prisoners and torture victims is their state within a state horror. Totally illegal. No one will put up with it. People just want to stay alive, they want their life back, their basic human rights back.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog